Submit to Compete
We are no longer accepting competition submissions for BOSS 2023. Check back for submission details next year!
Competition Submission Guidelines
Purchase your group's All-Access Passes
- Groups of any size, made up of members from any school(s), can submit to compete. All members must be full-time students.
- Due to the challenges groups are facing to perform and stay active virtually during the pandemic, we've made some modifications to our normal eligibility requirements for the scholastic competition: groups are only required to have 50% of their members attend and purchase All-Access Passes to qualify for the competition.
- Be sure to indicate your interest in competing during check-out.
Make us a video (under 4 minutes, please) including the following:
- A vocally unedited performance from this academic year of at least two songs (can be song fragments). No digital tuning, y'all—we want to hear your pure voices in this round.
- The reason your group wants to be a part of BOSS, and what you alone can bring to our competition. Give us an idea of what we can expect, and why we should choose your group!
- Any other fun things you want our team to know? Share it!
Fill out the submission form
- Upload your submission video to YouTube, make it unlisted, and submit it via the form below by 3:00 PM EST, Sunday, February 12th 5:00 PM EST, Friday, February 17th.
- All groups that purchase passes and indicate interest in the competition will receive the competition theme & guidelines after Friday, February 24th.
"*" indicates required fields