Community Original Shorts
Submissions due Saturday, April 17
Our virtual festival aims to have something for everyone—classes for all skill levels and styles, varied performances, and ways to connect with others in the community. We know that it's not just scholastic and professional groups who have been finding creative ways to express themselves and keep making music over the last year, so we wanted to bring everybody else in on the fun.
That's why we've decided to host the Community Original Shorts at BOSS 2021!
The Community Shorts are essentially the same format as our new Original Short-Form competition, but open to all post-scholastic groups & individuals: we'll give you a theme; you'll create an original, under-60-second video response to send us; and selected submissions will be played during the Pro Concert.
Questions? Concerns? Feelings? Contact Emily Flanders, our Artistic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase your All-Access Passes
- Post-scholastic individuals or groups of any size may submit videos for the showcase.
- All participants must purchase All-Access Passes to have your submission accepted.
- Be sure to indicate your interest in the Community Showcase during check-out. Once you've purchased passes, the BOSS team will reach out to you with this year's showcase theme.
Make us a video (under 60 seconds, please) including the following:
- An original composition performed in response to the Community Showcase theme provided.
- Post-production is encouraged; there are no limitations, so get creative!
Fill out the submission form
- Upload your submission video to YouTube, make it unlisted, and submit it via the form below by 5:00 PM EST, Saturday, April 17.
- Our favorite submissions will be played during the Pro Concert on Saturday, May 1.